Monday 27 June 2011

Jigsaw puzzles and Mockumentary trailers

The weather has been terrible lately and my elbows are still hurting, so I've been passing my non-climbing time putting together my 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I've made some really good progress this week and it's looking awesome!! The only thing is that it now takes up more than three quarters of the coffee table... I'm starting to get some grief about that from 'somebody'.

Pic from 22 June 2011: A puzzle as frustrating as waiting for the elbows to heal!

Two days later: This puzzle is getting 'pwned'!! (for those over 15, that's not a spelling error)

It was a toss up between taking up jigsawing or extreme planking... I decided I would go the path less travelled.

In other more relevant news, two weeks of down time is driving me crazy!!!

It does look like the Yosemite Assault Crew will be expanded with two new recruits. We're just waiting for them to book their flights before they get the 'Full Bio' treatment, but I've put together a little teaser trailer for 'sTeve', one of the team newbies:


You can see I've got a lot of spare time at the moment...

Until next time, hopefully more climbing related antics and less jigsaw related stuff!!

Lastly, for the 'writers-in'

Kristi, Bret and Scotty: Look, you're even more famous now you've been included in the credits of 'sTeve - a true story'
Kelly: Top-Rope Tough guys all the way.... YEAH!!
Maria: Diamonds are over-rated! If think about it, technically, the processes involved in making a lightbulb, not to mention how much more useful a lightbulb is than a diamond, should actually deem them more valuable. Maybe I'll install a few more lightbulbs around the house instead of buying a ring. She'll appreciate them more... especially when it's dark... hahaha

5 comments:

  1. ooh this trailer has got me on edge - who is this 'sTeve' you speak of?

    Are you ready to climb again yet? I'll be in perth for a week from the 10th july and looking to train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great editing Kenny! can't wait for the full story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly. Been to the gym twice now and elbows are stiff but not feeling too bad. I'm on holidays from 10th July for two weeks, so looks like climbing may be a red hot go!! And you can meet sTeve while you're up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scotty. It's amazing what the humble PC can do nowadays... and I have to make good use of all this camera gear I've bought! The only thing we're not bringing up the cliffs with us is a director's chair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is getting really exciting! Looking forward to watching more

    ReplyDelete